I am a regular conference host at UK and international events across a range of disciplines including leisure, human resources, communication and manufacturing Industries, providing creativity, peace of mind and reliability. In the past ten years, I have chaired or spoken at conferences in Europe, America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
I ensure that speeches run to a precise timetable, delegates are kept informed and engaged, and questions are dealt with in an entertaining and informative manner.
I offer a safe pair of hands to event organisers, including this level of service:
- Pre-event planning with the meeting planner to agree objectives
- Pre-event liaison with all speakers
- Arrival well before an event
- Technical rehearsals
- Re-confirmation of all arrangements with organiser and speaker
- Ruthless time-keeping
- Dealing with all unexpected events
- Questioning and summarising where required
- Post-event analysis and feedback
“Thank you for being our MC on Tuesday evening. As always, your fine combination of dignity and class with the odd funny bit set just the right tone. You do it with such ease that you make it look so effortless. But those of us who are paying attention know full well the big difference between doing something with ease and doing it effortlessly. ‘Ease’ is a practiced state of grace…’effortless’ is an illusion”
– Donald Cooper, MBA, CSP, HoF, Toronto, Canada
“I want to thank you once again for your professional and informative approach.. Your candid and perceptive views were much appreciated by delegates. You received the highest rating of the conference. Congratulations!”
– Simon Bennett, Conference Producer, Lawtel